Saturday, June 7, 2014


I appreciated being taught how to use iMovie because I've had a Mac for 4 years and had no idea how to work this program.  I was surprised at how simple it was to use!  With more practice, I would definitely use this in my class.  However, I think it would be for an assignment done solely during school hours (not as homework), because I would want to be available to assist them, and not assume they would have parents who knew how to help if they ran into difficulties.

I thought that the website popplet.com was a great tool to use for storytelling, especially since you were able to use it as a very manipulative visual of a story curve.  You could also leave certain parts of the story curve blank for students to fill in-there's so many things you can do with this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment