Saturday, June 7, 2014

TPACK and Integration

I think integrating technology in teaching will eventually become a necessity in order to keep students' interest and attention in the content being taught.  Depending on where you are teaching, students will have varying levels of exposure to different technologies, and to make learning interesting, you will have to be innovative in how you teach. Personally, I will have to make a conscious effort to learn about the new technologies and how to effectively implement them into my instruction, since it is not something that comes naturally.  I believe it would be easy for me to become complacent and stay in my comfort zone of not using technology, so a lot of prep and practice on my part is something I will need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment